Here for You!!!
Hi guys! If you have come to this website it might be because you have seen something in one of our workshops you want to talk to us about. That's great and we are here to listen and help, never to judge. If you want to talk to us you can call us on 03000 111122 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in danger you must phone the Police on 999 - in an emergency, they are there to help!
You can also write to us through this form:
Why Might You Contact Us?
- You might want to tell us about a friend you think is in trouble
- You might be in a difficult situation with a gang and do not want to tell your parents
- You may have a friend who is possibly being radicalised and you want to help them
- You may know of someone in modern day slavery in your street
- You feel you need to carry a knife
Still unsure about contacting us? That's OK. Why don't you fill out the questions below, and we will help you based on what you tell us.